Monday, August 21, 2017

MY THANK-YOU!

MY THANKS!- Re-Corrected: To EVERYONE- My General Sharing: Update and report and THANK-YOU!, regarding my personal appeal for aid, of a few months ago-/ and: "The condor which visits the man who saved it as a baby"

   Inbox 
Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 5:13 PM



 



 



 
To all,
 
GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST!   GLORY TO HIM FOREVER!


From only a small number of people did I receive any help, but from several it was substantial.
I deeply appreciate it all, and your prayers also, AND I TOO PRAY FOR YOU!
AND, I once again, also thank all past benefactors!
.
***Some, who did not give me their name or return address, to send them my thank-you, I hear thank them, hoping that they read this.
And God knows them.


MAY GOD REWARD YOU!
It has been said: "In the next world, all that we will have, there,  is what.... we gave away.... here."
And, I do daily pray for you all, including those whom you have asked me, in my unworthy  prayers, to pray for, others, both the living and the departed.
Your recent monetary aid,  got me over that  serious impasse financially, mainly dealing with my largest monthly/regular  on-going expense
- feeding the dependent animals which the Good Lord has sent to me to care-take, to help, to prevent from starvation or otherwise to save them from their destruction.
Though my sole regular sustaining income,  is my small monthly old-age social security & it is quite definitely low, and never seems to get increased, yet for my own immediate personal normal needs, [usually anyway] it suffices- though barely.
Therefore, for those who want to and are able, I can still use any on-going further  aid-large or small,  to share with God's critters, to keep the electricity on and this computer, and also for my yearly property taxes, which run now close to $1,400.00 -which for that, in early November, I need help with.
In the colder time of the year, [from October- thru the start of July, approximately] my electric bill goes very high, as I must now use electric heat.
Am I worthy or deserving of such help from anyone?-NO!...of course not.
One saint gave his answer when asked, [if one is able to, as God has given us from His hand], as to whom one should, or might not, give aid: "Give to him who asks!"
That rule  is what I try to always follow regarding God's helpless critters at my door, or any humans in trouble, that I might be able to help.
Before I pass on, my hope is to make this 132 acres: 'God's Acre', [ blessed and already dedicated to Our Lord, many years ago]  an animal rescue refuge, especially for abandoned or unwanted cats and dogs,
 but also for saving other wild animals as well, if God so permits and blesses.
ALL.... IS ALWAYS IN GOD'S HANDS, NOT OURS.
My current idiorrhythmic brotherhood,  consists of numerous cats, pretty and gentle 'pole-cats'-skunks,{"God's Stinkers"}  shy opossums, bold and bandit-masked comical and monkey-like, raccoons, quiet deer, some noisy squirrels,  visiting black bears, talking-ravens and talking blue-jays and other various  birds of the air, wild turkeys, stray dogs, and other critters of God-
whatever comes to my door. 
"Man... and.... beast, Thou savest, Lord!"...
"For His mercy is over all that He has made!"


Retired Reader Daniel, for over 33 years now, resident here, 'Our Saviour's Place', dedicated to the feast of the Image of Our Saviour, Not Made By Human Hands,  in the dark fir forests of the southwestern  coastal mountains, of Oregon.
Daniel Everiss
8419 Hwy 138 West
Oakland, Oregon 97462
USA
P.S. Our Good God has made all of His wondrous creation, the entire cosmos, this earth and every plant, every animal, we humans and... all, IN SUPREME LOVE!:
 (from Genesis):  "And God saw, that it was good!"
We humans, He meant to be the custodians/guardians/maintainers  of it all. I try, until my strength fails,  and I be called away.


"How marvelous!... are THY! works, O Lord!, there is no tongue!, sufficient!, to hymn THY!  WONDERS!   THOU!  art the God Who workest WONDERS!  ALLELUIA!"


=========================================================================================
What showing love and mercy to God's critters can produce:

Giant Condor bird, regularly flies in and visits man who saved it as a baby-
https://www.bing.com/th?id=OM2.1pcVHY3mN3NdOQ_1499330583&pid=Api

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com